An upstate New York man found a bloody bandaid in baked into the crust of his Pizza Hut pizza in June of 2011. He sued after the company failed to address his concerns.
In June of 2001, 22-year-old Angelina Cruz bit into a burger from Burger King--and got pricked in the tongue by a syringe. Citing HIV fears, she sued the chain for 9 million.
A Baltimore man was eating fried chicken from Popeye's in September of 2003 when he discovered that the fast food store had inadvertently fried a mouse along with the chicken parts
In a Ohio Arby's in June 2007, a man found a piece of human skin sitting on the lettuce in his chicken sandwich. The man sued, refusing a settlement that Arby's initially offered him.
A 62 year old British man found a gold tooth in his Mars bar.
In 2006, a 52-year-old man from Illinois sued Kraft Foods for 55,000 to compensate for the physical and emotional distress he suffered after allegedly biting into a "non-human animal tooth" in a container of Planter's Peanuts.
A New York woman sued a sushi bar after she tasted semen in the sauce atop her spicy tuna in June 2008 she says she still has samples frozen in her refrigerator.
Olivia Chaines had swallowed a piece of a Hebrew National brand hotdog in the shopping aisle of a Costco before she realized that it contained a piece of metal. X-rays revealed that the hot dog had contained a live bullet.
At the height of the Beijing Olympics, reporters pounced on the Chinese food industry after athletes found paperclips in muffins served them at an official function. The story's most surprising revelation may just be that Olympic athletes eat muffins.
In 2009, a man from Bath, UK found a dead mouse in a loaf of bread.
In July 2009, a German tourist claimed to find a used tampon in his steak at the Waldorf-Astoria in New York.
A dieting woman found a live caterpillar crawling on a Weight Watchers-brand slice of packaged cake in June 2011. She called it gross enough to put her off of cake forever.
Cancer survivor Susan Mosher was outraged after she found human blood on her BLT and fries at a Cracker Barrel in Kingwood, TX, in late June of 2011.
A couple found a disembowled mouse in their Dole packaged salad mix in June 2011. They'd already started eating the salad by the time they found the mealbreaker they promptly vomited.
A Chinese woman found a fly in her yogurt in July 2011. When she asked for compensation, the manufacturer asked her to prove that the fly had died before she opened the container -- by getting the insect autopsied.
Louisiana woman Mary Deal Chambers-Johnson sued Applebee's for damages after she claimed a fingertip in her lunch salad gave her post-traumatic stress disorde.
A grocery store worker pleaded guilty to handing out a semen-tainted yogurt sample at an Albuquerque market.
A deputy sheriff alleges that someone spit in his Whopper...and the case has made it to the Supreme Court as of January 2012.
In January 2011, a mouse got trapped in a bag of Big Mac buns at a Philadelphia McDonald's.
In January 2012, fifty-year-old bus driver Lajzer Grynsztajn claims he nearly choked to death on such a coil after ordering two chicken breasts and fries from JFK Fried Chicken in Sunset Park, Brooklyn.
Andrew Brodsky, 35, found an unidentified animal toe in his container of Sabra Spinach Artichoke dip.
In March 2012, a woman claims she found a McFeather in her McNugget.